13 January 2011

Whippet real good

www.ilovemyscarf.com
Was feeling good, then … bam: www.ilovemyscarf.com  

Nothing like a whippet wearing a £270 Hermes [hermes.com] scarf to take the edge off your day. With the quarter of a million facebook "likes" this site has received, I'm guessing a lot of people out there have high maintenance (or highly aspirational) pets.

I Love My Scarf is English for http://www.jaimemoncarre.com/ – which is French luxury brand Hermes’ new social media campaign.
The site features images and video of stylish people - oh, excusez moi, "les gens chic" -  (and animals) from London, Paris, New York and Tokyo (sucks to be you, Milan). 

I’m sharing the link and a couple of images because some of the shots are very pretty and the styling of the scarves is inspirational - and I can only imagine that scarves worth £10 work in a similar way.

xo linds.





















1 comment:

Jessica Webster said...

I think I need a Hermes scarf for each of my guinea pigs! Do you think woggles will come back in fashion? Another interesting way to wear a scarf...

I love your pics! I've bookmarked your blog :-)

Jess
x